We offer the following services:
(1) Wind farm development services including - identification, land owner negotiations, wind monitoring installation and O&M, stakeholder management, environmental and approvals management, sourcing financial partners, formulating the appropriate procurement and project delivery strategies.
(2) Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) services for all of your projects to ensure you have flexibility in turbine supply, construction contractors and completion time.
(3) Owners Engineering Services (OES), we can assist you throughout development and a full wind farm EPC contract, or until the OES becomes a EPCM contract for the construction phase of a wind farm.
(4) Project Management consulting. We are committed to the delivery of high quality results, to achieve your broad business and individual project objectives on time and on budget. Through our experience and expertise we can enable your business to successfully achieve greater capital efficiency, improved productivity, and better management of potential program and financial risks and exposure.
(5) Contract labour hire of wind professionals. This includes high level project & construction managers and site construction staff to assist your team in the project delivery stage.
The dedicated EPi team acts directly as the developers/owners representative, with your interest remaining our priority. Our services enable you to stay in control of your project, while we drive the various project disciplines and manage project risk to protect your capital in all stages of development.
Unlike many other EPCM firms, EPi’s specialised experience and integrated approach offers our clients a single point of responsibility. As a result, our clients realise less administrative and HR hassles, significant cost savings, seamless communication, enhanced responsiveness and program capabilities, and reduced risk of project over-runs.
Achieving greater capital efficiency, improved productivity and better management of financial risks are all part of EPi’s offer to potential clients. Maximising your capital return is the key to our business success.
We offer a broad range of services across the wind energy sector including:
- Preliminary site assessment and due diligence
- Environmental assessment management
- Managing statutory approvals
- Stakeholder management
- Feasibility studies
- Project development
- Engineering design management services
- Procurement management services
- Construction management
- Project management
- Owner’s engineer role
- Due diligence of renewable assets
- M&A advisory services
HOW CAN WE ASSIST WITH EACH STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT?
Our committed team is a one stop shop that acts directly as owner’s representative’s, and with our combined expertise we are able to assist in each stage of planning, development and construction offering the following services
During the planning stage of your development, our team can assist by managing all of the resources, for the land agreement, environmental and feasibility studies on your proposed site. We can drive the consultants for delivery times, costs and results to ensure you remain on budget and time.
REGULATORY APPLICATIONS AND APPROVAL STAGE
During the planning application stage we can liaise between the landowners, design engineers, planning lawyers, government departments, consultants and other project stakeholders to manage and ensure a decision on the application is granted in the shortest time frame without project stopping conditions.
DESIGN / PROCUREMENT / TENDERING STAGE
We can tailor a procurement strategy to suit your risk level, finance options and time frame. A procurement strategy will outline various suppliers and contractors suitable for the work package(s) to be let for the project. From here the project managers will be responsible for managing the design specification through to completion, competitive pricing via calling of tenders or negotiated contracts; letting of contracts, supervising of the required construction works (off-site and on-site).
Our team is in touch with civil contractors, structural steel fabricators and electrical contractors in each of the major regional centre and we can assist with the management of: all electrical works (including sub-mains, mains, and sub-stations); manage the road and foundation construction; co-ordinate the establishment of on site batching plants; and oversee the delivery of towers, turbines, and rotors from the point of manufacture (or arrival into the country) through the rural roads network to site and then erection. The project team will also manage the approvals required at the completion of construction to enable commissioning for operations to commence, ready for handover.